To help you understand your rights and responsibilities while using this website and in dealing with Vetty Creations, we have provided the following information on subjects such as copyright, ordering, payments and returns.
For information specifically on shipping, please read our shipping information page.
Copyright © Yvette Stanton 2000-2011. All rights reserved.
All text, images, graphics and other materials on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. All content from this website may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Vetty Creations.
If you wish to teach a Vetty Creations project in a class, each member of the class and the teacher will need their own copy of the publication (book, kit or pattern) so as not to breach copyright. For bulk orders, please contact us.
Ordering from Vetty Creations
After you have placed your order in our online shop, we will email you an order confirmation in the following day or so. These confirmations are not automatically generated, as we check all orders against our stock. We will advise you of the likely despatch date for your order, and confirm the address to which we will be sending it.
If there are likely to be any delays (occasionally we may be out of stock of a particular product), we will endeavour to contact you. For this reason, it is important that you provide us with a working email address that you check regularly.
Despatch and delivery of orders
We endeavour to send out all orders within 2 days of receiving the order, however typically we send many orders on the same day that they are received. An exception to this is where payment needs to clear, such as with cheques. In this case, despatch will be when payment has cleared.
Our orders are sent by Australia Post's regular service or where applicable, Australia Post's airmail service. These items are not trackable. Depending on where you live, the delivery time after despatch could be up to three weeks. For an estimation of delivery times, please refer to Australia Post's website.
If you would require a faster than normal delivery (such as Express Post) or a trackable mail service, you will need to pay extra for this. Please contact us and we will provide you with a quote. Please note that due to known difficulties with some international postal systems, we reserve the right to require a trackable mail service and for you to pay the additional fees, if you request delivery to certain places. If this is the case, we will contact you with details of the extra charges.
(Updated May 2010.)
Delivery to an address other than your own
If your order is to be sent to any address other than your own (such as for a gift, or if you are going on holidays and would like someone else to take delivery of your order) please double check the address.
If the address you provide is incorrect, your mail may be returned to us, or it may become lost forever. If mail is returned from overseas it is usually sent seamail by the postal authorities (not something we have control over!), meaning it could be months before your order is returned to us. If your mail is returned to us, we will need to charge you for the additional shipping to resend it.
Payment types accepted
We accept the following types of payment:
- Credit cards We accept credit card payments through our website (via Paypal), by phone, fax and mail (through our banking facility). If you phone, fax or mail your order for credit card payment, because we want to protect you from fraud, we will ask you for a phone number so that we can check any details with you if necessary.
- Cheque We are happy to accept bank cheques, business cheques and personal cheques. All cheques must be in Australian funds - we do not accept foreign currency cheques. When a cheque payment is received, we will wait until the cheque has cleared before sending the goods.
- Money order Money orders (in Australian funds) do not need clearance, so are another form of payment that allows for quick despatch.
- Direct deposit Many businesses particularly like to pay by this form of payment. If you would like to pay by direct deposit, please contact us for details. Upon payment, please fax or email us remittance advice. We will wait until the payment has appeared in our account before sending the goods.
Returns and refunds
Vetty Creations asks that you choose your purchases carefully. We do not accept returns of books or kits, except under your statutory rights as guaranteed by NSW law. If you are not sure whether you already have one of our books (whether first or second edition) we suggest you check before ordering!
Vetty Creations may accept returned goods under the following conditions:
- Returns of incorrect orders will only be accepted by prior arrangement, and at Vetty Creations' discretion.
- Goods must be unused and in original condition.
- No refunds will be given, except as guaranteed under NSW law. Instead, you may request a credit note, or alternative goods.
- A shipping charge will be deducted from your credit. This is to cover our non-refundable expenses such as postage. The amount will be determined by Vetty Creations, and will depend on the product/s originally purchased.
If you are unsure, please contact us before placing your order. We are happy to explain our products and answer your questions.
Vetty Creations reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice.
All our prices include shipping so that no additional charges are added to your order upon totalling. The prices you see are the prices you pay. The only exception to this is if we require you to use and pay for a trackable shipping service, due to known issues with some international postal systems. See Despatch and delivery of orders.
All prices displayed are in Australian dollars.
Yvette Stanton's latest book
is NOW AVAILABLE!
Purchase your copy today!